Hi-Mark can help you avoid costly roofing problems
Studies have shown that proactively maintained roofs last up to 60% longer than reactively maintained roofs.
Less than 1% of roof failure is caused by defective roofing materials; leaving poor installation, severe weather, and lack of maintenance to blame.
Investing in a preventative maintenance program is generally tax deductible, it can represent a major tax advantage for the building owner when the cost is treated as a current expense. Please consult your tax advisor to determine how your expense should be treated.
“Typically, the cost of a couple of service calls and maintenance repairs can equal the yearly cost of a maintenance contract.” -– July 25, 2012, Roofing Contractor, “The Russo Report: Selling Owners On Roof Maintenance – Part III” by Michael Russo
It's Common Sense
If you want something to perform, you have to maintain it. After all, you wouldn’t expect:
- A smoke alarm to work if you never change the battery
- Your furnace to perform efficiently if you never change the filter
- Your car to run if you never change the oil
Yet, property owners install a new roof and think that’s the end of the story. It’s not.
Simply put, regular roof maintenance is a responsibility of ownership. If you don’t do it, you’re putting your property at risk of damage from leaks, not to mention the risk of your guarantee coverage being jeopardized.
The good news is, regular maintenance can help you to preserve your roof and enjoy many years of reliable service.
Regular Roof Inspection And Maintenance Are Recommended By:
- GAF’s Center For The Advancement Of Roofing Excellence
- Single Ply Roofing Institute
- Asphalt Roofing Manufacturers Association
- National Roofing Contractors Association
- Midwest Roofing Contractors Association
- Florida Roofing, Sheet Metal and A/C Contractor Association
- The Roof Consultants Institute
- Northeast Roofing Contractors Association
- Western States Roofing Contractors Association
- And many, many others!