It's Common Sense
If you want something to perform, you have to maintain it. After all, you wouldn’t expect:
- A smoke alarm to work if you never change the battery
- Your furnace to perform efficiently if you never change the filter
- Your car to run if you never change the oil
Yet, property owners install a new roof and think that’s the end of the story. It’s not.
Simply put, regular roof maintenance is a responsibility of ownership. If you don’t do it, you’re putting your property at risk of damage from leaks, not to mention the risk of your guarantee coverage being jeopardized.
The good news is, regular maintenance can help you to preserve your roof and enjoy many years of reliable service.
Regular Roof Inspection And Maintenance Are Recommended By:
- GAF’s Center For The Advancement Of Roofing Excellence
- Single Ply Roofing Institute
- Asphalt Roofing Manufacturers Association
- National Roofing Contractors Association
- Midwest Roofing Contractors Association
- Florida Roofing, Sheet Metal and A/C Contractor Association
- The Roof Consultants Institute
- Northeast Roofing Contractors Association
- Western States Roofing Contractors Association
- And many, many others!